Hello, my name is Lisa Pryce-Jones.
I have used hypnotherapy in my personal and professional life to help deal with challenging issues.
After spending over 20 years working in financial management roles, I decided that I wanted to change direction and help people to overcome their issues and become the person they want to be, using clinical hypnotherapy.
I trained, on a one-to-one basis, with Dr. Lyn Bateman who has over 30 years of practical hypnotherapy experience and I qualified as an Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner with the International Institute of Clinical and Medical Hypnosis.
I am a registered hypnotherapist with the UK’s largest leading body of Hypnotherapists (General Hypnotherapy Register) and I am also an accredited practitioner with the Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists.
Whilst I work with all of the conditions listed, I specialise in stress management, improving confidence and performance. My holistic approach combines Hypnotherapy with Emotional Thought Field Therapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
I offer a caring, understanding, friendly, relaxed and non-judgemental environment where everything discussed is treated in strict confidence. I follow a strict code of confidentiality and ethics of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Qualifications and Memberships
- Master of Arts (MA) – University of Wales Newport
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Advanced Practitioner – International Institute of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis (APIICMH)
- Registered Hypnotherapist – The General Hypnotherapy Register (GQHP)
- Accredited Practitioner – The Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists (CRSST)
Recent Continuous Professional Development
- London College of Clinical Hypnosis – Working with Children & Young People
- London College of Clinical Hypnosis – Past Life Regression
- Coleg Gwent – Counselling Skills Level 2
Current Continuous Professional Development
- University of South Wales – Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling
Each session is £60 (with the exception of the weight cessation/smoking cessation).
Please allow 1.5 hours for your first session and 1 hour for subsequent sessions. No additional charge is made for the longer first session as this simply enables me to fully understand your situation and to explain fully how hypnotherapy works.
I look forward to meeting and working with you to help you overcome your challenges and achieve your goals.
For charges please visit my website: www.hypnotherapyandhealing.co.uk